Monday, April 7, 2014

Success and Failure

Success is the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors; the accomplishment of one's goals.  I think everyone has been successful at everything they have attempted in life.  If you try something you are one step closer at succeeding than not trying at all.  One will succeed at things if they take the chance to try it and keep trying to reach their own success. 


                                                 

Failure is nonperformance of something due, required, or expected.  I think everyone fails at things that they are too afraid to try.  One has to try something if they want success and not trying makes failure.  I think in the past things like my fears and self conscious thoughts have held me back into failure. My realization of my fears will guide me to be more determined to become successful.

                                                 

At the beginning of my Genius Hour running I started out being successful and was motivated to run but that gradually changed when I made up excuses because of the weather.  I began to become a failure and didn't run at all.  Then I realized that I didn't like myself being a failure.  I realized that the excuses were only hurting me and I was better than that.  I think that I have become successful daily with my running and working out everyday (except rest day).  I hope that my hard work will help me reach the healthy body I am working for.  I have recently decided to attempt a 12 week plan of swimming and will keep up my running and biking to train for triathlon...we will see how it goes. 
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment