Monday, February 3, 2014

Take me back to Florida

Over Christmas break I took a trip to Florida.  While i was there i went running in the morning when i wasn't being lazy. But i did meet my goal of running three times while i was there.  I had a lot better experience then when i went for a run in Michigan.  It was SO much warmer  there but not too hot because i went in the morning.  It was perfect.  It was easier to tell myself to keep running because i wasn't frozen while doing it.  I really like the app because it tells you what to do and when it tells you to walk its the best feeling.  So when I'm running i am just thinking about how happy ill be when it tells me i can walk.  The app really does help you be able to run for a longer time because you have something to follow and you aren't just running.

1 comment:

  1. Being in warmer weather is good motivation to get outside and run! This winter has probably made it hard for you to do that, but good for you for actually following through and making the best out of it!

    ReplyDelete